Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Wolle <wo...@dorf.RWTH-Aachen.DE> on 2001/05/05 16:46:42 UTC

Ajp13 with mod_jk and mod_jk-eapi

Hello,
I hae an error, which will occure, when I refresh in the Web Client is
too fast,
Tomcat will throw an Error (or better mod_jk ?), which popup on stdout:
->
java.net.SocketException: Datenübergabe unterbrochen (broken pipe):
Datenübergabe unterbrochen (broken pipe)
        at java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead(Native Method)
        at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:86)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.connector.TcpConnector.receiveFully(TcpConnector.java:150)

        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.connector.TcpConnector.receive(TcpConnector.java:121)

        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.connector.Ajp13ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Ajp13ConnectionHandler.java:146)

        at

        at

        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

When I do the same procedure with the ajp12 Protocol no error will
occurs,
or better, it would be shown (?)

Is there some Workaround, or a Fix ?
I have tried this with the newest mod_jk-eapi.so (04/30) and an older
one.
Every time the same result.

Greetings,
and thanks for inconvenience,