Posted to dev@flume.apache.org by Hari Shreedharan <hs...@apache.org> on 2013/09/25 00:39:13 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Flume Committer - Roshan Naik

On behalf of the Apache Flume PMC, I am excited to welcome Roshan Naik as a
committer on the Apache Flume project. Roshan has actively contributed
several patches to the Flume project, including bug fixes, Windows support
and new features.

Congratulations and Welcome, Roshan!

Cheers,
Hari Shreedharan

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Flume Committer - Roshan Naik

Posted by Roshan Naik <ro...@hortonworks.com>.
Thanks Israel.
-roshan

On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 8:42 AM, Israel Ekpo <is...@aicer.org> wrote:

> Congratulations Roshan, well deserved.
>
> *Author and Instructor for the Upcoming Book and Lecture Series*
> *Massive Log Data Aggregation, Processing, Searching and Visualization
> with Open Source Software*
> *http://massivelogdata.com*
>

> On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 4:54 PM, Roshan Naik <ro...@hortonworks.com>wrote:
>
>> Thanks all.
>> -roshan
>>

>> On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 3:39 PM, Hari Shreedharan <
>> hshreedharan@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>> On behalf of the Apache Flume PMC, I am excited to welcome Roshan Naik
>>> as a committer on the Apache Flume project. Roshan has actively contributed
>>> several patches to the Flume project, including bug fixes, Windows support
>>> and new features.
>>>
>>> Congratulations and Welcome, Roshan!
>>>

>>> Cheers,
>>> Hari Shreedharan
>>>

>> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Flume Committer - Roshan Naik

Posted by Israel Ekpo <is...@aicer.org>.

Posted by Roshan Naik <ro...@hortonworks.com>.
Thanks all.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Flume Committer - Roshan Naik

Posted by Roshan Naik <ro...@hortonworks.com>.
Thanks all.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Flume Committer - Roshan Naik

Posted by Mubarak Seyed <se...@apple.com>.
Congratulations Roshan!

Thanks.
-Mubarak