Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Philip M. Gollucci" <ph...@p6m7g8.net> on 2003/03/15 12:55:24 UTC

Re: mod_advanced_masshosting Sourceforge project started.

My C's not half bad, but I'm not that great with apache internals. Although
I am picking at my own modules for apache2.  I've got
autoconf/automake/libtool for configuration systems.  Never used and LDAP
though.  I don't have much time, but I'd be willing to help out if I can.

--
END
Philip M. Gollucci philip@p6m7g8.com 301.474.9294 301.646.3011 (cell)

Science, Discovery, & the Universe (UMCP)
Webmaster & Webship Teacher

eJournalPress
Database/PERL Programmer & System Admin

Resume : http://p6m7g8.net/Resume