Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Robert <ro...@hkstar.com> on 2002/11/30 08:20:14 UTC

How to add a tool to Anakia context

Hi there,
Is there a way to add a tool to the context in Anakia (if not why not
:-) ), I am using it to generate source code and it would be really
usefull to be able to add a couple of helper objects.

Thanks
Rob

Re: How to add a tool to Anakia context

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@adeptra.com>.
On Saturday, November 30, 2002, at 09:07 AM, Robert wrote:

> Thanks Geir,
> I took a look at DVSL but was concerned it wasn't released yet

Ah - if that's a concern, we'll release.  I depend on DVSL for a spec
and document system, and never gave the lack of 1.0 a thought.

>  and there
> is not even a binary build available yet and didn't want to say to
> people they need to get and build the src from a nightly snapshot that
> may or may not even work...........

Right.  Good point.

> Anyway as it turned out it wasn't too difficult a problem to solve,
> took
> me 45min to get the src and to extend AnakiaTask and cut and paste in
> the relevant src code from DVSL and hey presto Anakia supports tools
> :-)

submit a patch :)

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@adeptra.com>.