Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by mo...@apache.org on 2003/01/03 06:01:38 UTC

cvs commit: jakarta-commons-sandbox/jelly/src/java/org/apache/commons/jelly/tags/jeez JeezTagLibrary.java TagDefTag.java TargetTag.java package.html

morgand     2003/01/02 21:01:38

  Removed:     jelly/src/java/org/apache/commons/jelly/tags/jeez
                        JeezTagLibrary.java TagDefTag.java TargetTag.java
                        package.html
  Log:
  moved jeez into a separate build

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-commons-sandbox/jelly/src/java/org/apache/commons/jelly/tags/jeez JeezTagLibrary.java TagDefTag.java TargetTag.java package.html

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>.
On Fri, 2003-01-03 at 00:01, morgand@apache.org wrote:
> morgand     2003/01/02 21:01:38
>
>   Removed:     jelly/src/java/org/apache/commons/jelly/tags/jeez
>                         JeezTagLibrary.java TagDefTag.java TargetTag.java
>                         package.html
>   Log:
>   moved jeez into a separate build

Morgan, you can nuke them. I've got what I need in Maven so you can save
yourself the bother of making another build.

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@zenplex.com
http://tambora.zenplex.org