Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Oleg Zhurakousky <oz...@hortonworks.com> on 2016/04/12 14:56:03 UTC

Control the amount of messages batched up by KafkaConsumer.poll()

Is there a way to specify in KafkaConsumer up to how many messages do I want o receive? I am operation under premise that Consumer.poll(..) returns a batch of messages, but not sure if there is a way to control batch amount.

Cheers
Oleg

Re: Control the amount of messages batched up by KafkaConsumer.poll()

Posted by Manikumar Reddy <ma...@gmail.com>.
Yes.

Manikumar

Posted by Oleg Zhurakousky <oz...@hortonworks.com>.