Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by vincentr42 <vi...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/17 17:15:24 UTC

cxf-java2ws-plugin - xmlbeans

Hi,

Migrating from CXF 2.3.9 to CXF 2.7.5, the cxf-java2ws-plugin maven we use
is now crashing (see stack below).
It works fine in 2.3.9 (same configuration).

Any idea how to solve this ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Kr,
Vincent

/The stack (partial) returned by the plugin:/

/The plugin config:/

Re: cxf-java2ws-plugin - xmlbeans

Posted by vincentr42 <vi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot for you answer.

Following your advice, I've finally succeeded to get my generated WSDL,
adding the following dependencies:
- spring-core
- spring-beans
- spring-context
- spring-aop

Probably something that would worth to be mentioned on the plugin page (
http://cxf.apache.org/docs/maven-java2ws-plugin.html
<http://cxf.apache.org/docs/maven-java2ws-plugin.html>  )

Thanks again,
Vincent

Re: cxf-java2ws-plugin - xmlbeans

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Seems you need add spring related(at least spring-beans) dependency, as now CXF remove spring dependencies by default.
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Twitter: freemanfang