Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by David JavaDeveloper <ja...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/08 08:05:52 UTC

Version 6.0.0-beta3: Ajax upload file is not working in IE

Hi,

The description of the problem:

In IE (IE8, IE9),  when pressing on the button that supposed to do the Ajax
upload – a new explorer window is opened with the ajax-response content.
and the upload itself failed.

Note that in Firefox && Chrome it's working well.

*You can see the problem in the wicket-examples of version 6.0.0-beta3*.

(I took the wicket-examples from the wicket 6.0.0-beta3. download folder,  and
I created it as a java project. My purpose was to check if this is only my
application problem or a real problem.

And actually I saw that a similar problem exists also in the Ajax upload
file of wicket-examples of version 6.0.0-beta3. )

I would like to hear if more people are familiar with the issue., and if
you think that is a real problem.

Thanks

David

Re: Version 6.0.0-beta3: Ajax upload file is not working in IE

Posted by David JavaDeveloper <ja...@gmail.com>.
Ok, I did.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,