Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Siddharth Tiwari <si...@live.com> on 2012/10/16 22:17:56 UTC

inferring from mahout confusion matrix

hi list,
how to understand the mahout's confusion matrix.please throw some light

*------------------------*

Cheers !!!

Siddharth Tiwari

Have a refreshing day !!!

Re: inferring from mahout confusion matrix

Posted by chyi-kwei yau <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Take a look at the definition and example of confusion matrix at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confusion_matrix

Basically it is just a table of true class vs prediction class.
A perfect prediction means only diagonal entries have greater than zero values.

Best,
CHyi-Kwei