Posted to dev@opendal.apache.org by Xuanwo <xu...@apache.org> on 2023/03/04 03:38:15 UTC

OpenDAL's Podling Report of 2023-03

Hello, everyone!

As a representative of the OpenDAL community, I am pleased to present our 2023-03 podling report. We appreciate the opportunity to share updates on our progress and achievements over the past weeks, and we welcome any feedback or suggestions that may help us continue to grow and succeed as a project. Thank you for your continued support.
 <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/March2023#opendal>
LINK: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/March2023#opendal

Xuanwo

Re: OpenDAL's Podling Report of 2023-03

Posted by Xiaoqiao He <he...@apache.org>.
Thanks Xuanwo for driving this report. Has confirmed and signed off.

Best Regards,
- He Xiaoqiao