Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2011/02/01 13:50:33 UTC

Re: Screen not complete

I reproduce on trunk demo at least with Tomahawk and Flat Grey

Jacques

From: "Adrian Crum" <ad...@sandglass-software.com>

Re: Screen not complete

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
We are looking on it now.....

Regards,
Hans

On Tue, 2011-03-01 at 22:48 +0100, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
> I'd not be surprised, someone says the same on user ML. But is it on how we use it?
>
> Jacques
>
> From: "Bruno Busco" <br...@gmail.com>
> > This seems related to the new category tree (jQuery).
> > I commented the categorytree out from the leftbar screen and the issue never
> > happens.
> >
> > -Bruno
> >

> > 2011/2/7 Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>
> >
> >> Yes I confirm, I was wrong 1st time. It only works correctly in Chrome,
> >> Opera and Safari
> >>

> >> Jacques
> >>
> >> From: "Pierre TALLOTTE" <pi...@nereide.fr>

Ofbiz on twitter: http://twitter.com/apache_ofbiz
Myself on twitter: http://twitter.com/hansbak
Antwebsystems.com: Quality services for competitive rates.

Re: Screen not complete

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

From: "Bruno Busco" <br...@gmail.com>

Re: Screen not complete

Posted by Bruno Busco <br...@gmail.com>.

Re: Screen not complete

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

From: "Pierre TALLOTTE" <pi...@nereide.fr>

Re: Screen not complete

Posted by Pierre TALLOTTE <pi...@nereide.fr>.

Re: Screen not complete

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
I don't reproduce in safe mode, so it's a plugin issue or something like that

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>

Re: Screen not complete

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.