Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Brian Mulholland <bl...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/01 14:51:25 UTC

ModalWindow parameters

I am popping up a modal window when an ajax event fires.  The event
has a parameter of which key the user selected.  I know I can get the
parameters from the AjaxRequestTarget in the onClick event, but in
ModalWindow.PageCreator.createPage(), how can I get the parameters so
that I can load the right record into the popup?

Brian Mulholland
"For every complex problem, there is an answer that is clear, simple and wrong."
--H.L. Mencken
"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere,
diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedies."
--Groucho Marx

Re: ModalWindow parameters

Posted by Melinda Dweer <me...@gmail.com>.
Have you tried AjaxRequestTarget.get()? If you are in a middle of an AJAX
request cycle it should give you the request target.

Regards,

Melinda.