Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/13 17:28:50 UTC

Adding my wiki user id (hsaputra) as contributors in Apache Spark confluence wiki space

HI Andy,

Could you or someone with space admin role in the Spark wiki [1]
kindly help to add my userid "hsaputra" as collaborators to edit/ add
new content in the Spark wiki space?

I believe Andy's userid  was granted the space admin to the wiki.

Thank you,

- Henry

[1]  https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SPARK/Wiki+Homepage

Re: Adding my wiki user id (hsaputra) as contributors in Apache Spark confluence wiki space

Posted by Andy Konwinski <an...@gmail.com>.
Great. I'm glad it worked. You're welcome.

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andy Konwinski <an...@gmail.com>.
Henry,

Posted by Patrick Wendell <pw...@gmail.com>.