Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by Karthigeyan r <vi...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/22 23:13:17 UTC

Phoenix spark java integration example

Dear Team,

I am just wondering phoenix as developed on java, I tried to develop an
application with Phoenix-spark plugin. While searching for examples, I am
not seeing extensive example in java rather I find most of it in scala or
python. Do we have detailed example set of various Phoenix-spark
integration in java ?

Karthigeyan

Re: Phoenix spark java integration example

Posted by Chinmay Kulkarni <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Karthigeyan,

We have updated the Phoenix-Spark documentation on the website
https://phoenix.apache.org/phoenix_spark.html. The phoenix-spark project
readme
<https://github.com/apache/phoenix-connectors/tree/master/phoenix-spark> also
reflects these usages. Please take a look at the Java examples there.
DataSourceV1 APIs are deprecated and we suggest to use DataSourceV2 APIs
instead.

Regards,
Chinmay

--
Chinmay Kulkarni

Re: Phoenix spark java integration example

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.
That would be great!

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Karthigeyan,

Posted by Chinmay Kulkarni <ch...@gmail.com>.
(Copying my response from the user-list)

--
Chinmay Kulkarni

Re: Phoenix spark java integration example

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Karthigeyan,