Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Thys de Wet <th...@za.didata.com> on 2002/11/20 11:03:52 UTC

Portal template.

Hi people.

I just want to know if there is a template / howto somewhere that shows
how to develop a portal for jetspeed 1.4. The one one the website under
howto refers to 1.3 and I see that the persisatnce has changed.

Thanx a lot
Thys de Wet

RE: Portal template.

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.

Thys,

I've set a side a few days to work on a new tutorial for version 1.4b2.
I've only completed 2 tutorial chapters thus far, but optimistically hope to
finish 10 chapters or so by the end of the week.

  http://www.bluesunrise.com/jetspeed-docs/JetspeedTutorial.htm

the examples

  http://www.bluesunrise.com/jetspeed-docs/jportal.jar

Any suggestions welcome