Posted to yarn-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Karthik Kambatla <ka...@cloudera.com> on 2012/08/14 20:55:37 UTC

JIRA - can't submit patch

Hi

I am a contributor for the YARN sub-project. I was able to upload a patch,
but don't see "Submit patch" link to kick off the Jenkins stuff. I am
looking at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/YARN-23

I would really appreciate any help with this.

Thanks
Karthik

Re: JIRA - can't submit patch

Posted by Karthik Kambatla <ka...@cloudera.com>.
Thanks Jason. Glad to know the issue is being looked at.

Karthik

Re: JIRA - can't submit patch

Posted by Jason Lowe <jl...@yahoo-inc.com>.