Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Clay Lipscomb <cl...@iconixx.com> on 2003/04/04 19:33:12 UTC

Torque 3.1

Does anyone know when Torque 3.1 beta will be released?

-cl

RE: Torque 3.1

Posted by Clay Lipscomb <cl...@iconixx.com>.
Thanks for the response, Martin. How should I go about incorporating the
bugs that have been fixed in the dev of 3.1 if we can't wait for its
final release? For example, we need the fix for Criteria.addDate.

> Does anyone know when Torque 3.1 beta will be released?
>
> -cl

i think it's to early for a beta ... but i'll do an alpha release soon

martin

Re: Torque 3.1

Posted by Martin Poeschl <mp...@marmot.at>.