Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Rudraneel chakraborty <ru...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/20 02:56:37 UTC

Topology startup time

Hello

Whenever I try to resubmit a topology, it takes on an average 15 seconds to
go completely functional. Is it normal? Is there any way to reduce this
startup time

--
Rudraneel Chakraborty
Carleton University Real Time and Distributed Systems Reserach

Re: Topology startup time

Posted by Rudraneel chakraborty <ru...@gmail.com>.
Actually I need to make it in the range of a second. If taking 15 seconds
is normal why the scheduler invocation period is 10 seconds. It doesn't
make sense

Re: Topology startup time

Posted by "Aaron.Dossett" <Aa...@target.com>.