Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jörg Lindner <lj...@web.de> on 2005/03/01 19:26:02 UTC

mod_jk

Hello All,

an ugly effect let me post this message in the list in hope of help.

I run tomcat 5.0.28 connected per mod_jk (ajp13) in Apache 2.
In Apache the mapping from webapp-URL to the servlet seems to work. My servlet
get called.
But the result differs by Webbrowsers. In InternetExplorer the Application
works fine, but Netscape or Konqueror display the HTML-source produced by my
servlet instead of interpreting the HTML???

Neigther in mod_jk.log nor in apache2/log/error_log  I get error messages?

Now, I wonder why Netscape and Konqueror don't interprete the HTML-Page from
servlet?

Regards,
Jörg Lindner
Saxony

Re: mod_jk

Posted by Jörg Lindner <lj...@web.de>.
Thank you, it works now with specified ContentType  :-)

Jörg

Re: mod_jk

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.