Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Chitra Manjunath <Ch...@infosys.com> on 2013/08/08 15:16:26 UTC

Global Parameters

HI

I installed Cloudstack 4.0.2, since i'm using Vmware 5.1  hypervisor I skip the "basic installation" and I selected "I have already used cloudstack tab".
For the next time I logged in getting the same guide page please tell me where I went wrong?

I want to use local storage as  primary storage, for that we need to set 2 parameters
1.system.Vm.use.local.storage=true
2. use.local.storage=true
right.
But I didn't found the use.local.storage parameter in the global settings.

For the global parameter mount.parent=/var/lib/cloud/mnt (by default)
My secondary mount point is /export/secondary, where all system VM templates are there.
So I need to change mount.parent=/export/secondary right
If I'm wrong pls correct me.

Anyone suggest me what are the global parameters to be set before adding infrastructure to cloudstack.

Thanks in advance
Chitra.M

Infosys e-mail system.

Re: Global Parameters

Posted by Nitin Mehta <Ni...@citrix.com>.
Could we wiki this please ? Chitra, Koushik ?

RE: Global Parameters

Posted by Koushik Das <ko...@citrix.com>.

RE: Global Parameters

Re: Global Parameters