Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Ruifeng Zheng <ru...@foxmail.com> on 2022/01/29 01:36:37 UTC

回复:[ANNOUNCE] Apache Spark 3.2.1 released

It's Great!
Congrats and thanks, huaxin!

Posted by Gengliang Wang <lt...@gmail.com>.
Thanks to Huaxin for driving the release!

Fengyu, this is a known issue that will be fixed in the 3.3 release.
Currently, the "hadoop3.2" means 3.2 or higher.  See the thread
https://lists.apache.org/thread/yov8xsggo3g2qr2p1rrr2xtps25wkbvj for
more details.

Posted by Gengliang Wang <lt...@gmail.com>.

Posted by FengYu Cao <ca...@gmail.com>.
https://spark.apache.org/downloads.html

*2. Choose a package type:* menu shows that Pre-built for Hadoop 3.3

but download link is *spark-3.2.1-bin-hadoop3.2.tgz*

need an update?

L. C. Hsieh <vi...@gmail.com> 于2022年1月29日周六 14:26写道:

> Thanks Huaxin for the 3.2.1 release!
>
> On Fri, Jan 28, 2022 at 10:14 PM Dongjoon Hyun <do...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Thank you again, Huaxin!
> >
> > Dongjoon.
> >
> > On Fri, Jan 28, 2022 at 6:23 PM DB Tsai <db...@dbtsai.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Thank you, Huaxin for the 3.2.1 release!
> >>
> >> Sent from my iPhone
> >>
> >> On Jan 28, 2022, at 5:45 PM, Chao Sun <su...@apache.org> wrote:
> >>

> >> Thanks Huaxin for driving the release!

*camper42 (曹丰宇)*
Douban, Inc.

Mobile: +86 15691996359
E-mail:  camper.xlii@gmail.com

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Spark 3.2.1 released

Posted by FengYu Cao <ca...@gmail.com>.
https://spark.apache.org/downloads.html

*2. Choose a package type:* menu shows that Pre-built for Hadoop 3.3

but download link is *spark-3.2.1-bin-hadoop3.2.tgz*

need an update?

L. C. Hsieh <vi...@gmail.com> 于2022年1月29日周六 14:26写道:

> Thanks Huaxin for the 3.2.1 release!
>
> On Fri, Jan 28, 2022 at 10:14 PM Dongjoon Hyun <do...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Thank you again, Huaxin!
> >
> > Dongjoon.
> >
> > On Fri, Jan 28, 2022 at 6:23 PM DB Tsai <db...@dbtsai.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Thank you, Huaxin for the 3.2.1 release!
> >>
> >> Sent from my iPhone
> >>
> >> On Jan 28, 2022, at 5:45 PM, Chao Sun <su...@apache.org> wrote:
> >>

> >> Thanks Huaxin for driving the release!

*camper42 (曹丰宇)*
Douban, Inc.

Mobile: +86 15691996359
E-mail:  camper.xlii@gmail.com

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Spark 3.2.1 released

Posted by "L. C. Hsieh" <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "L. C. Hsieh" <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dongjoon Hyun <do...@gmail.com>.
Thank you again, Huaxin!