Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by christian bindeballe <ot...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/08 14:12:27 UTC

Re: AW: CForms Repeater problem [Solved]

Lamvik Eldbjörg (Applikations-Entwicklerin) schrieb:
> Hi again,
> I tested your code in one of my existing forms and it worked - I could see all your 7 rows, so I didn't realise at first that this didn't work for you. I just discovered that you have forgotten to add the form-template tag (within the body), for example:
>  <ft:form-template action="#{$continuation/id}.continue" method="POST" ...>
>  </ft:form-template>
>
> Does this solve your problem?
>
> Regards,
> Ellie

Hi Ellie!

Thanks for your help. Actually, I didn't want to add rows, but I tried
your first solution, but it didn't help. I then startet the tedious
analysis of the sample and found the exact same solution as your second
one. Thanks again anyway, such a stupd error, I could have kept looking
for that for ages. I just "copied" the code from the user-doc and didn't
realize that it was incomplete in that matter.

Problem solved, thank you for looking in to it :)

Best regards,

christian