Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Daniel Shahaf <d....@daniel.shahaf.name> on 2022/06/28 18:02:05 UTC

Command-line tool for applying deltas? (was: Re: svnadmin: E16004: Invalid r4422 footer. How to investigate deeper?)

Good morning dev@,

Anyone has a script that takes as input a file and an svndiff and emits
to stdout the result of applying the latter to the former?  This came up
on users@ in the context of reconstructing a truncated rev file.

I've checked tools/.

Cheers,

Daniel