Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Jeremy Hughes <hu...@apache.org> on 2010/02/22 23:19:57 UTC

[DISCUSS] Version assignment of JIRAs for the upcoming 0.1 release

We have 84 fixed issues which don't have a a version assigned and then
more which are assigned to 1.0. To keep JIRA tidy I'm going to assign
those fixed issues to the new 0.1 version I created. I think it's
valuable to be able to go back to a version and see what was
delivered.

Comments?

Jeremy

Re: [DISCUSS] Version assignment of JIRAs for the upcoming 0.1 release

Posted by Jeremy Hughes <hu...@apache.org>.
ouch, looks like JIRA will send out an email notification for each
issue !! Brace youselves!

Jeremy

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
yeah, +1 on both