Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Yusniel Hidalgo Delgado <yh...@uci.cu> on 2011/07/15 14:20:31 UTC

Nutch 2.0 and Solr

Hello again, it will be posible to integrate Nutch 2.0 and Solr?.

Best Regards.

Y.H

Re: Nutch 2.0 and Solr

Posted by Yusniel Hidalgo Delgado <yh...@uci.cu>.
No, I don't yet in production environment, I am thinking to open a new
project based in nutch 2.0 and Solr and I will needed this data. Thanks
for your quick reply.

Best regards.

Re: Nutch 2.0 and Solr

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.