Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by BacardiWasabi <se...@yahoo.com> on 2001/11/15 10:40:54 UTC

Restarting a particular webapp

Is it possible to restart a particular webapp alone.
Instead of entire tomcat server. Dont you think this
will be nice feature?

what is invoker servler? some neat explaination please

RE: Restarting a particular webapp

Posted by Jim Urban <ji...@netsteps.net>.
Check out the manager application provided with Tomcat 4.0.  It can start,
stop and reload a single webapp.  The documentation is on the TC 4.0 site
and it works quite well.  We use it in development to reload our application
whenever we change a cached file.

Jim