Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Joel Schuster <jo...@opsysinc.com> on 2013/02/25 13:52:40 UTC

ipojo plugin 1.8.6

1.8.6 of the iPojo plugin (maven-ipojo-plugin) is available in Nexus (as of
Oct 2012) but not on the Felix downloads page. Has it been released
officially?

*[image: Description: cid:image001.jpg@01CDC646.9F3F5270]*

*Joel Schuster*

Operational Systems, Inc.

6514 Fairways Drive

Longmont, CO 80503

Phone: 719 445 8789

Email: joel.schuster@opsysinc.com

Web: www.opsysinc.com

RE: ipojo plugin 1.8.6

Posted by Joel Schuster <jo...@opsysinc.com>.
Ok, thanks!

Yes, it's officially released. As maven plugins are retrieved
automatically by maven, I don't list them on the download page as we never
download them directly.

Regards,

Clement

Re: ipojo plugin 1.8.6