Posted to users@airavata.apache.org by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org> on 2014/04/24 20:35:33 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Sachith Danushka Withana as Airavata Committer

Hi All,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Airavata has asked Sachith Danushka Withana to become a committer based on his contributions to the project. We are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is no need to go via the patch submission process. This should enable better productivity.

Please join me in welcoming Sachith to Airavata.

Suresh
(On Behalf of Apache Airavata PMC)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Sachith Danushka Withana as Airavata Committer

Posted by Nipun Udara <y....@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Sachith ...

--
Nipun Udara

*Undergraduate*
*Department of Computer Science & Engineering*
*University of Moratuwa*
*Sri Lanka*

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Sachith Danushka Withana as Airavata Committer

Posted by Supun Nakandala <su...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Sachith !!!

Posted by Lahiru Gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com>.
Welcome on board Sachith !

--
System Analyst Programmer
PTI Lab

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Sachith Danushka Withana as Airavata Committer

Posted by Eroma Abeysinghe <er...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Sachith