Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Deepa Mandal <de...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/07 10:17:39 UTC

Fwd: Loyalty points

Hi,
Can anyone help me regarding how loyalty points work in ofbiz and how
exactly it is calculated?

--
Thanks & Regards
Deepa

--
Thanks & Regards
Deepa

Re: Loyalty points

Posted by David E Jones <de...@me.com>.
I think your second question is that answer to your first. Right now
the only thing these do is display the loyalty points. Independent of
that you can setup promotion rules based on the total amount a
customer has purchase.

Your second questions about redemption is the key... and the way to
answer that is discuss it with your client. How do they want loyalty
points to be redeemed, or what do they want loyalty points to mean or
do?

-David

Re: Loyalty points

Posted by Deepa Mandal <de...@gmail.com>.