Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Zhu, Eddy-P65906" <Ed...@gdc4s.com> on 2010/06/01 19:57:25 UTC

build process doesn't stop when an ant task failed

Hi

I am having a problem here.  I want to stop my build process when anyone
of my ant tasks failed.  What is happening now is my build process
continues when an ant task failed.  At the end of the build process, it
will say build successful.  Then I don't have the opportunity to catch
the failed tasks.

Any help is appreciated.  Struggling here.

Thank you

AW: build process doesn't stop when an ant task failed

Posted by Ja...@rzf.fin-nrw.de.
Are you sure that Ant continues building?
Usually Ant stops if a task gets an error ...

Maybe a wrapper script does continue working ...

Jan

Re: build process doesn't stop when an ant task failed

Posted by David Weintraub <qa...@gmail.com>.
Try logging in as the Hudson user, going into the workspace where this
build is done, and running the various commands manually. See if it
Ant continues to build when an error occurs.

Are you running the Ant build.xml directly from Hudson? Are you using
any command line parameters for Ant?

--
David Weintraub
qazwart@gmail.com