Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/14 03:14:07 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Openmeetings 2.2.0 released

The Apache Openmeetings PMC is proud to announce Apache Openmeetings 2.2.0!

This is bug fix release for 2.1.1

Please download and build the distribution yourself, or use our convenience
binary package

Source: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/openmeetings/2.2.0/src Binary:
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/openmeetings/2.2.0/bin

Release Notes 2.2.0
=============
see CHANGELOG file for detailed log

Bug fix release for 2.1.1
This release includes lots of UI and command line fixes, as well as some
improvements:
MSSQL DB support, Faster screen sharing, improved SOAP/REST call and LDAP
support.

_Known Issues_
RTMPS seems to be very unstable (will try to fix it in 3.0)

** Bug
    * [OPENMEETINGS-671] - Calendar is shown incompletely when book
conference room
    * [OPENMEETINGS-763] - Command line admin: --drop option is broken
    * [OPENMEETINGS-789] - Interview room recording in 2.1.1
    * [OPENMEETINGS-791] - Backup import is broken
    * [OPENMEETINGS-799] - SOAP methods
RoomService.{getRooms,getRoomsWithCurrentUsers} and
UserService.getUsersByOrganisation are broken
    * [OPENMEETINGS-803] - Image files are not visible for attendees on
whiteboard
    * [OPENMEETINGS-804] -
updateRoomWithModerationQuestionsAudioTypeAndHideOptions sets isAudioOnly
always to true
    * [OPENMEETINGS-806] - addNewUser SOAP method doe not return valid
error code
    * [OPENMEETINGS-810] - Entering interview room doesnt have option to
select camera size - it inhetits the last used size
    * [OPENMEETINGS-811] - Recordings does not downloaded via Google Chrome
browser
    * [OPENMEETINGS-819] - Zoom is not synchronyzed on whiteboard
    * [OPENMEETINGS-832] - SOAP doesn't work
    * [OPENMEETINGS-835] - no proper db-type option for postgresql db
(Command Line Admin)
    * [OPENMEETINGS-837] - "Choose Device" Dialog stops working after a few
Changes
    * [OPENMEETINGS-842] - External users should not be redirected to
dashboard
    * [OPENMEETINGS-848] - RoomService.getRoomCounters REST/SOAP method is
not working

** Improvement
    * [OPENMEETINGS-368] - Allow users to zoom their view of the Whiteboard
by default and not being controlled by "Draw on the Whiteboard" permissions
    * [OPENMEETINGS-556] - GSOC: Faster screen sharing
    * [OPENMEETINGS-798] - MSSQL support should be added to OM
    * [OPENMEETINGS-820] - No function to match user groups with rooms via
SOAP

** New Feature
    * [OPENMEETINGS-491] - LDAP authentication filter

** Task
    * [OPENMEETINGS-790] - Red5 version in 2.x branch should be bumped

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Openmeetings 2.2.0 released

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Congrats to everybody invoved!
https://blogs.apache.org/openmeetings/entry/apache_openmeetings_2_2_0

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Openmeetings 2.2.0 released

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.