Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Rae Egli <re...@yahoo.com> on 2008/08/25 22:08:24 UTC

HttpCore - DefaultNHttpServerConnection

Oleg,

Thanks for your suggestions regarding tunneling.

Would it be possible to change the private scope to protected for requestParser, responseWriter as it prevents me from subclassing DefaultNHttpServerConnection?

Thanks for your help.

Rae

Re: HttpCore - DefaultNHttpServerConnection

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
Rae Egli wrote:

> Oleg,
>
> Thanks for your suggestions regarding tunneling.
>
> Would it be possible to change the private scope to protected for requestParser, responseWriter as it prevents me from subclassing DefaultNHttpServerConnection?
>
> Thanks for your help.

Done. You will need to pull the latest code from SVN trunk, though

Oleg