Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org> on 2017/05/22 12:50:42 UTC

HttpSolrCall CollectionRequest collection name

Hi all,

Setup: Standalone Solr with a "demo" collection name

In HttpSolrCall.getAuthCtx - it is creating a CollectionRequest where
collectionRequest.collectionName == null when I call:

curl http://localhost:8983/solr/demo/get?id=xyz

Is there a reason why it doesn't try to extract the collection name from
the path in HttpSolrCall.getAuthCtx for this scenario? If I have a custom
authorization plugin, how can I see what the requested collection is in
this case?

Apologies in advance if I am missing something obvious here.

Thanks,

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: HttpSolrCall CollectionRequest collection name

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
Just a single Solr instance.

Colm.

Posted by Susheel Kumar <su...@gmail.com>.