Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by "maashu@gmail.com" <ma...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/12 19:17:37 UTC

TimeLanes

Hi All,

I've just started working with cTAKES and was curious about TimeLanes.  I
found it in the sandbox here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ctakes/sandbox/timelanes/

But I'm lost on how to actually use it.  I've googled around but there
seems to be very little information on it.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

-Maashu

--
"If you are immune to boredom, there is literally nothing you cannot
accomplish."

-David Foster Wallace

Re: TimeLanes

Posted by "maashu@gmail.com" <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks so much for your replies, Sean and Guergana!  I'm very excited for
the possibilities of this project, and hope to contribute in some small way
:)

Cheers,

-Maashu

RE: TimeLanes

[...]