Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com> on 2013/05/22 17:32:58 UTC

Move project bylaws from the wiki to svn/published on the website?

Hi all,

I'd like to propose moving the project's bylaws [1] from the wiki to the
project's website svn location.  IMO, this will allow for a cleaner
update process (easier to provide a diff of a proposed change).

Any objections?  I'll assume lazy consensus on this change and make it
next week if nobody has a strong objection.

-chip

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Apache+CloudStack+Project+Bylaws

Re: Move project bylaws from the wiki to svn/published on the website?

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
Nice one. Thanks Chip!

--
NS

Re: Move project bylaws from the wiki to svn/published on the website?

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>.
On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 11:32:58AM -0400, Chip Childers wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to propose moving the project's bylaws [1] from the wiki to the
> project's website svn location.  IMO, this will allow for a cleaner
> update process (easier to provide a diff of a proposed change).
>
> Any objections?  I'll assume lazy consensus on this change and make it
> next week if nobody has a strong objection.
>
> -chip
>
> [1]
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Apache+CloudStack+Project+Bylaws

+1