Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by digital boy <22...@googlemail.com> on 2009/02/18 10:10:58 UTC

T5 - Browser-dependent exceptions

Hi all,I am experiencing a strange behaviour with my Tapestry 5 project.
There is one page that holds a lot of dynamic content. Some of this content
is prepared with a @SetupRender method. When I access the page with Google's
Chrome Browser, everything shows up as it should and no Exception is thrown.
Accessing the page with Firefox, Safari or IE let's the page-object throe a
NullPointerException. Could it be that there is some kind of race-condition
within Tapestry? I have no other explanation for this.
Did anybody else experience this strange behaviour? Are there any
counter-measures?

Thanks!

Re: T5 - Browser-dependent exceptions

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 6:10 AM, digital boy
<22...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Accessing the page with Firefox, Safari or IE let's the page-object throe a
> NullPointerException.

Please post the full stack trace. Otherwise, we can't help you much.

--
Thiago

Re: T5 - Browser-dependent exceptions

Posted by Peter Stavrinides <P....@albourne.com>.
Well just about anything is possible, but you need to elaborate if you hope to get a decent answer from the list.

Peter