Posted to user@poi.apache.org by wz...@gmx.at on 2005/11/02 13:36:47 UTC

Resend001: Usage and popularity of POI

--- Weitergeleitete Nachricht ---
Von: wzbsoh@gmx.at
An: poi-user@jakarta.apache.org
Betreff: Usage and popularity of POI
Datum: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 13:28:06 +0200 (MEST)

Dear Sirs!

We are currently investigating Apache POI's Formula Evaluation capabilities.

(see also http://jakarta.apache.org/poi/hssf/eval.html)

As are new to POI and we plan to use it within our own Java SW we'd have the
following questions  regarding POI:

- Is POI already widely used among the Apache community?

- What's the outlook for POI? Can there be expected a tendency that POI is
gaining popularity? How do you estimate the outlook regarding POI's
importance for the following years?

Thank you for your fast reply!

Regards,

Harald