Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Sidra shah <s....@gmail.com> on 2016/09/06 10:43:21 UTC

rdfs:comment

Hi

How can we get the rdfs:comment of certain resource in dbpedia? I give the
address of resource in protege, but when I close it and open again, the
address changes again to my ontology address and under comment Annotation
only the address appears like http://dbpedia.org/Madrid instead of the
comments about Madrid city.?.

And how can we use this rdfs:comment in the jena code? Is it possible to
import the rdfs:comment details in our ontology and then access it using
Jena code?

[image: Inline image 1]

Re: rdfs:comment

Posted by Sidra shah <s....@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot sir, I think the SPARQL CONSTRUCT is more suitable.

Regards

Re: rdfs:comment

Posted by Lorenz Buehmann <bu...@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>.

Re: rdfs:comment