Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org> on 2008/09/11 03:33:11 UTC

Issue HBASE-880

Hi devs,

HBASE-880 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-880> is about a major
refactoring of the client API. Before pushing this on the users, I would
like to have as much comments as we can get from the dev community. Please
keep your focus when commenting on the:

Usability
Maintainability
Understandability

of the proposed designs.

Thx,

J-D

RE: Issue HBASE-880

Posted by Jim Kellerman <ji...@powerset.com>.
Overall, I like the idea. I don't really have a preference over either JD's or my proposal. We'd like to hear from the community to see what they think.

---
Jim Kellerman, Senior Software Development Engineer
Powerset (Live Search, Microsoft Corporation)