Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Omar Adobati <om...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/25 11:07:15 UTC

WinXP SP2 + JDK 1.5 + Cocoon 2.1.7 = no war when build!!!

Good Morning to everyone here,
 I'm really new to cocoon but I want to know how to use it 'cause it
seems to be very useful.. but I can't start to make my own test. Here
is the problem: I can find the cocoon.war to copy into the
tomcat/webapps folder...

I'm actually running a Linux box, Tomcat 5.5.9 and JDK 1.5 (updated to
the last release, I think JDK 1.5_04 or something else like this). I
also tried to compile cocoon on a WinXP SP2 box with the java JDK 1.5
and Tomcat 5.5.10 (yes, this updated to the last version too) and I
have back the same result...

what's the matter? does anybody help me?

--
Omar Adobati

Re: WinXP SP2 + JDK 1.5 + Cocoon 2.1.7 = no war when build!!!

Posted by Omar Adobati <om...@gmail.com>.
Great, your solution works good...
I fell myself so stupid... it was so easy!

On 10/25/05, Geert Josten <Ge...@daidalos.nl> wrote:
> Have you tried 'build war'?
>
> :-)
>
> Omar Adobati wrote:
>
> > Good Morning to everyone here,
> >  I'm really new to cocoon but I want to know how to use it 'cause it
> > seems to be very useful.. but I can't start to make my own test. Here
> > is the problem: I can find the cocoon.war to copy into the
> > tomcat/webapps folder...
> >
> > I'm actually running a Linux box, Tomcat 5.5.9 and JDK 1.5 (updated to
> > the last release, I think JDK 1.5_04 or something else like this). I
> > also tried to compile cocoon on a WinXP SP2 box with the java JDK 1.5
> > and Tomcat 5.5.10 (yes, this updated to the last version too) and I
> > have back the same result...
> >
> > what's the matter? does anybody help me?
> >

> > --
> > Omar Adobati

Dr. Omar Adobati
omar.adobati@gmail.com

Re: WinXP SP2 + JDK 1.5 + Cocoon 2.1.7 = no war when build!!!

Posted by Geert Josten <Ge...@daidalos.nl>.
Have you tried 'build war'?

:-)