Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Robert Schetterer <ro...@schetterer.org> on 2011/12/09 10:20:00 UTC

Re: Mark all invites as spam

Am 09.12.2011 13:58, schrieb Ram:
> If I want to mark *all* invite mails as spam
>
> linkedin, WAYN  , facebook , google+  or anything else.
>
> Is there a global way of doing this

my short solution was blacklist facebook invites
as far i know the use always the same
sender address

--
Best Regards

MfG Robert Schetterer

Germany/Munich/Bavaria

Re: Mark all invites as spam

Posted by Robert Schetterer <ro...@schetterer.org>.
Am 16.12.2011 12:59, schrieb Ram:
> On Fri, 2011-12-09 at 10:20 +0100, Robert Schetterer wrote:
>> Am 09.12.2011 13:58, schrieb Ram:
>>> If I want to mark *all* invite mails as spam
>>>
>>> linkedin, WAYN  , facebook , google+  or anything else.
>>>
>>> Is there a global way of doing this
>>>

>> my short solution was blacklist facebook invites
>> as far i know the use always the same
>> sender address
>>

> Is there a generic invites addresses available somewhere .. so that I
> can put all of them in the blacklist

i dont know such,
an other solution may be a pre sieve filter i.e with dovecot or cyrus
matching subjects to drop or reject
or some body_check/header_check in postfix

--
Best Regards

MfG Robert Schetterer

Germany/Munich/Bavaria