Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Ajay@Omniscient" <aj...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/23 16:19:13 UTC

Tomahawk tree table component integration problem with Sun JSF RI

Hi,

        I tried to integrate tomahawk tree table component with Sun JSF RI.
I simply imported the example application's code into my application. The
tree renders properly but the javascript function "clear__5Fid0();" code is
not being rendered. Because of it I can't expand nodes of tree as this is
the which gets called first. Has anybody faced similar problem. Any
hints/suggestions from myfaces guys ?

Sent from the MyFaces - Users forum at Nabble.com.