Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Lee Meador <le...@leemeador.com> on 2006/03/18 01:28:22 UTC

soap interface

I was wondering how to get started on a SOAP client.

1) The wsdl is not at
http://localhost:8080/continuum/services/Continuum?wsdl
assuming 8080 means the port at which you access the continuum in your
browser.

2) The example code doesn't say what jars it depends upon. If I pick:
continuum-xmlrpc 1.0.1 it doesn't compile.

I don't know where to go from here. Any ideas?

Thanks.

On 3/17/06, Adam Leggett <Ad...@upco.co.uk> wrote:

> x2
>
> I'd like to write a soap/xmlrpc client to query the latest build. Can
> someone point me in the right direction for this. Can it be done? I had
> read that the public docs for the SOAP api are out of date.
>
> TIA
>
> Adam

-- Lee Meador
Sent from gmail. My real email address is lee@leemeador.com

Re: soap interface

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
Yes. xfire support is stopped for the moment.

Emmanuel

Re: soap interface

Posted by Lee Meador <le...@leemeador.com>.

Re: soap interface

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
On 8080, it's a RPC server.

Re: soap interface

Posted by Lee Meador <le...@leemeador.com>.
My bad. The source was there but I don't know where all the dependencies
would be. For example, org.codehaus.xfire.yom version 1.0-whatever. And
there is nothing in iBiblio at all under 'yom'.

Any help?

Re: soap interface

Posted by Lee Meador <le...@leemeador.com>.
I hate replying to myself.