Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Kota UENISHI <ue...@nautilus-technologies.com> on 2017/06/01 01:37:51 UTC

Re: [Req]Starting Japan User Group

> If you want, you can create a "tokyo" slack channel for the user group on
> mesos.slack.com. That way users have one slack team to go to for everything
> mesos.

+0.5
I'd rather see "japan" channel. As a very good example there's already
'china' room, and its naming emphasizes what language is available
there.

I've just found everybody can create channel and created #japan. Feel
free to join it!

Kota UENISHI

Posted by Subodh Cyber <su...@gmail.com>.
This is great!

I have created a channel for India specific users. Please feel free to join.

--
Subodh Pachghare
Skype ID – subodh.pachghare