Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by javaworkinggirl <ja...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/22 21:55:59 UTC

Swagger2Feature with multiple endpoints and multiple ports

I got Swagger2Feature to work on 1 of my apps endpoints.

I have tried to get Swagger2Feature working on 3 endpoints on 3 different
ports, but Swagger2Feature only picks up the last configuration.

Any suggestions?  If it is not supported, where can I make an enhancement
request?

Thanks.

Tara

Re: Swagger2Feature with multiple endpoints and multiple ports

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
See

Andriy Redko tested Swagger 1.5.10 so we need to wait till it gets
released
Sergey
On 22/06/16 22:55, javaworkinggirl wrote:
> I got Swagger2Feature to work on 1 of my apps endpoints.
>
> I have tried to get Swagger2Feature working on 3 endpoints on 3 different
> ports, but Swagger2Feature only picks up the last configuration.
>
> Any suggestions?  If it is not supported, where can I make an enhancement
> request?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Tara

Sergey Beryozkin