Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Brian <ok...@yahoo.com> on 2005/06/17 16:47:49 UTC

IndexHTML.java location

Not sure if this is the right address, to request this
kind of help, so if it isn't please point me else
where.

Basically I think I have an understanding of how
Lucene works, in general.

I believe I'm at a point where I need to change the
"default" url, so I was planning to make the change in
the IndexHTML.java file. However I don't know where
that file is located. I've already done the simple, a
seacrh of my HD, and renaming the files etc... Hasn't
helped. Any pointers would be appreciated.
Thanks, B