Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Thierry Kormann <Th...@sophia.inria.fr> on 2000/11/29 17:03:49 UTC

[commit] last error handling commit for today, please update

Hi,

After a hard day, I will stop coding error handling I think for today.
Many changes (that I really would like not to disapear - as I don't
remember all :) have been made.

So, please update your CVS tree, you can be sure that I will continue
the last two items I would like to do before the first release *tomorrow*.

a. Catch CSS error (should be easy)
b. Embed the Element responsible of the error into the exception.

Regards,
Thierry.

CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: 	resources/org/apache/batik/refimpl/bridge/resources/Messages.properties
CVS: 	sources/org/apache/batik/refimpl/bridge/SVGClipPathElementBridge.java
CVS: 	sources/org/apache/batik/refimpl/bridge/SVGLinearGradientBridge.java
CVS: 	sources/org/apache/batik/refimpl/bridge/SVGMaskElementBridge.java
CVS: 	sources/org/apache/batik/refimpl/bridge/SVGRadialGradientBridge.java
CVS: 	sources/org/apache/batik/refimpl/bridge/SVGUtilities.java
CVS: Added Files:
CVS: 	samples/errors/linearGradient-gradientUnits-invalid.svg
CVS: 	samples/errors/radialGradient-gradientUnits-invalid.svg
CVS: 	samples/errors/radialGradient-r-negative.svg

Thierry Kormann
email: Thierry.Kormann@sophia.inria.fr  http://www.inria.fr/koala/tkormann/
Koala/Dyade/Bull @ INRIA - Sophia Antipolis