Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2013/01/24 21:39:44 UTC

DUCC component setup in Jira

Jira allows assigning issues to "components".  We currently have one component,
"ducc" set up in Jira for DUCC.

I see references appearing in Jiras for Ducc for things like JD (Job Driver),
SM, etc.  Should we have other (sub) components for DUCC set up in Jira, so you
can tag the Jira issue to the component it is affecting with more precision than
just "ducc"?

My sense is yes, given that ducc has distictive sub components, each of which is
somewhat able to be worked on independently.

Can one of the ducc team suggest what the subcomponents names should be
(assuming there's agreement to have these)?

-Marshall

Re: DUCC component setup in Jira

Posted by Jim Challenger <ch...@gmail.com>.
Yes, definitely.  We have half a dozen sub components under DUCC.  Being able to tag them clearly as such would be great.  I'll get you names after confirming with the gang.