Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by John Kaputin <KA...@uk.ibm.com> on 2006/01/21 02:17:06 UTC

assertion Schema-0016

Lawrence,

The 'element' attribute of interface fault and message reference is
optional, so I tried a test with this attribute missing from an interface
<fault>.  It caused a NPE in WSDLDocumentValidator.validateInterfaces(..)
where it calls testAssertionSchema0016(..).

This testAssertionSchema0016 method will (?) also be used for validating
schema type definitions used in property <constraint>. What do you think
about changing the method's signature to take the element or type's QName
rather that its namespace string, and changing the Schema-0016 message
parameters to include the name of the element or type as well as the
namespace?

regards,
John Kaputin

Re: assertion Schema-0016

Posted by Lawrence Mandel <lm...@ca.ibm.com>.
John,

I'm sure I've made some incorrect assumptions about the model state, like
this one that you've pointed out, when implementing assertions. I'm open
to any fix you have in mind. I suggest we start tracking these issues in
Jira lest we forget to fix some of them.

Lawrence Mandel

John Kaputin <KA...@uk.ibm.com>
01/20/2006 08:17 PM
Please respond to