Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Lucas Berri Cristofolini <lu...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/17 02:48:01 UTC

Re: Survey “Building an autonomic cloud for you”

Hey folks,

It's that time of the week again, thanks to all of you who've answered our
survey and shown interest in our project so far. We appreciate it!

We've just finished another video showcasing changes and improvements we've
made since the last time, including the new consolidation feature, which
you can watch over here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7vwnlVIOmA

Your input is still key to determine the focus of development, and we are
still accepting responses on our survey: https://goo.gl/forms/vvu0665Ff
Kujn6gP2

Cheers!

Posted by Lucas Berri Cristofolini <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hey folks,

Just a quick follow-up to that last e-mail. I realized we showcased the
consolidation feature but didn't show how the platform will turn hosts back
on in case we start getting close to using all available resources. Here's
two videos showing how different tiered heuristics behave in that situation:

- Tier 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcp5LbXbxrM
- Tier 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR6iZslUGdo

As always, feedback is appreciated! Feel free to shoot us an e-mail our
fill out our form at: https://goo.gl/forms/vvu0665FfKujn6gP2

Cheers,
Lucas

On Sun, Apr 16, 2017 at 11:48 PM, Lucas Berri Cristofolini <

Posted by Lucas Berri Cristofolini <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hey folks,